January 2010 Moms
Options

Found you guys again! Yahooo! Chart stalk?

I bet there is a lack of newbies and intro's lately with you guys hiding out over here! haha I went to pro boards and was confused by the lack of posts on their GP board...but, crisis averted..here you all are ;) I'm here to provide you with the silly newbie questions you haven't gotten to answer lately!

I introduced myself last month - it's only month #2 TTC. DH works OOT often, so we'll likely miss my FW often unfortunately. That's the big reason why I started charting and such so early. Just starting temping and OPK's this month (I started OPK's early as I'd never used them before and got antsy...hence all the testing).

Anywho..I've only been temping for like 5 days...and after reading all the FF info & education stuff, I'm still a little confused. How do my temps look to yall? I feel like my temps are so up and down. I know it's too early to see much of a pattern. I'm looking for a decrease, then an increase in temp, to see ovulation, correct? 

I am pretty sure I ovulate around day 13 (based on CM and cramping around that day previously) - so should be coming up here soon.

Thanks for your insight ladies! 

funny gifs Anniversary
FF