January 2010 Moms
Options

Someone please come pack for me....

Or at least give me some tips? I am really tired and can't figure this out.  Sleep I'll throw in a mint julep and a brownie. I need clothes for 10 days business, 1-2 days play in very hot sticky Asia.  Days will be lots of client meetings all day and then lots of cocktail parties and dinners at night. How can I pack light for this long? I don't want to bring too much but I don't want to be under prepared either.

I leave Sunday for Kuala Lumpur. Arrive Tuesday morning 8 a.m. Tuesday and Wednesday basically free, work from hotel, explore city. Wed night, dinner with clients, Thurs and Friday-conference, business dress, cocktail parties at night. Saturday and Sunday -all day strategy meetings with managers in Singapore business casual, dinner out with the executive team (bosses). M-W, work from Singapore office, business casual. dinners with clients. Thursday, see Singapore on my own. Friday, fly home.

I've laid out 2 business suits (navy and purple), 1 gray skirt, 3 pants (gray, pinstripe, black), 1 black blazer, 4 dresses (can be business casual with flats, worn with flip flops for exploring or paired with heels for evening out, black and gray), 5 short sleeve shirts, 2 dressy come and get me sleeveless shirts, 1 long sleeve shirt, 1 cardigan set, 1 jeans, pajamas, 1 pair of shorts, 1 set of gym clothes, 1 pair of knit pants to wear home, work out in or sleep in, underwear, socks, bras. I am wearing very comfortable wide leg knit black pants and some shirt on plane to be determined. And shoes! I need shoes too. Overpacking? Underpacking?

Soooo tired. I'm going to bed. Will look at it again tomorrow! Sleep

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml