Babies on the Brain

Extremely Random- Weird Stories

One of my Facebook friends is blowing up her wall with posts about a local food drive, which reminded me of a strange and slightly creepy story that happened my senior year of high school. I figured thar since weekends are so slow I would share and see if anybody else had a completely random story.

My senior year of high school we moved into a new house in a nice, middle class neighborhood. Right before Thanksgiving we came home to find that somebody had broken into our house. However, nothing was missing. Instead we found a HUGE box of non-perishable foods. There was also a turkey and a frozen pie in our freezer. They had even used our magnet to pin a coupon for a free gallon of milk at the local grocery store to the refrigerator. We called our landlords, who lived across the street, and they said they didn't do it and that they didn't see anything. We called all of our friends and families and every one denied it. My family didn't need the extra food, and we still have absolutely no idea who left that box sitting on our kitchen table. We figure that either somebody we know did it and wont admit to it, that somebody get the wrong house, or that it was meant to be a random good deed that was executed in a very creepy manner.

So anybody else have a random story or vent?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml