3rd Trimester

Strange symptoms - what do you think?

Last night around 3am I woke up completely shaking with the chills.  I was literally shaking so hard that it woke me up (I had actually gone to sleep for a change) and the shaking lasted for a good two minutes before I could get it under control.  The temp in our house was 70 degrees and I had kicked off the blankets while I slept apparently.  I took my temp, thinking maybe I had a fever and it came back 97.9 degrees.  I put on some warmer clothes, some fuzzy socks, and listened to the doppler....baby's HB sounded fine. 

I didn't think it was necessarily an emergency, so I didn't want to wake up the midwife on call with my OB.  I called L&D and s/w a nurse there who said that as long as I didn't have a fever, everything should be OK.

This morning I took my temp again and it was back up to 98.6 and no more shaking.  I also took my BP, which came back 132/76...higher than I have ever seen it.  My BP normally does not run any higher than 120/80.  I am not sure if this is high enough to be of concern and if that, coupled with the symptoms from last night, would suggest that I should call the on-call today. 

Anyone ever have this happen during pregnancy?  Do you think I should call in?  TIA!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml