1st Trimester

It Finally Hit Me!! Like a brickwall!!!

I keep reading all these great stories and I decided to get mine out there! I saw our first babies heart beat 3 days ago and that is when it actually hit us! Pretty hard too! We were by no means trying to get pregnant at all (we weren't actively preventing it though either) I had been on the shot for years and was under the impression (after much research) that it would take a few years to get back to normal! I started taking HCG to lose weight and had great success (31lbs gone) and then .... IT HIT ME! I started felling sick, my boobs hurt, I was just not good. So i took a test and BAM! ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE!! Took 2 tests both were positive, went to the doc the next day for blood work, and everything said "YOU ARE DEFINITLY PREGNANT" but oh boy was I in denial!! So I made an appt with an OB and finally got to see what I was waiting for.... our little bean on that screen. And it was amazing! I cried (tried not to becuase it was a transvaginal u/s and no one wants to cry or laugh with that thing up there) (pardon my bluntness), my mom cried (she is moving across country today) and my fiancee almost passed out.

Not really any point to this post, other than I just wanted to get it out :) Thank you for reading it! We are extactic to have our first baby. Now the only thing we can't agree on is baby names if its a girl... but he's pretty convinced its a boy so we're ok.

Thanks again for reading!!! And happy early mommie's day to all the mommies and mommie's to be <3

BabyFetus Ticker Labor buddy to LaceAndLilies