Babies on the Brain

My dogs

made several people give me a major side eye at the vets office today.  I had to take them in for their health certificates, so they can fly on tuesday with us.  Normally, they are pretty calm and laid back.  Sometimes, if there are alot of other dogs, Duke (my big one) can get worked up, he wants to visit everyone, so I decided to bring them in seperatly. 

The vet wanted to see them both at the same time.  Usually no big deal, so I bring them both in.  The waiting area was full of other dogs, and my dogs lost their minds.  Duke would lay down, but would try to crawl over to the other dogs and whine the entire time we were waiting.  Turtle (Beagle) was running around like crazy and doing his Beagle howl.  They were acting so crazy, people were looking at me like "why cant this chick control her dogs?"

When I was finally called to go back and pay my bill, instead of going into the back office, they both bolted for the door (try to stop 150 lbs of dog on 2 leashes when they want to go somewhere really bad lol) making me drop my purse and scatter everything all over the floor. 

As soon as we got outside, they were perfect angels again.  They dont normally act like this at the vets.  Dont know what their deal was today, but I am so glad I never have to go there agian lol.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml