3rd Trimester

Dilan is here! Born 5/5/2012!

Hello all!

Well, after my doc "guaranteed" that I would not have my baby until at least May 13 (due May 9), Dilan arrived on May 5, after my doc went on vacation (at 39 weeks, 2 days). He was 7lb 4 oz and 20.1 inches and absolutely gorgeous!!! Jet black hair, huge green/gray eyes and amazingly rosy skin, and super red kissy lips! :)

Frankly, I had an AWFUL labor process. Without going into details, basically was induced, contracted badly, epidural, 3 hours of intense pushing (30 hours by this time) and then STILL a C Section after because he wouldnt budge. BUT still, he arrived!

Just brought him home yesterday..Must admit, it is overwhelming and breastfeeding is a HUGE challenge for me... Also, functioning on very little sleep. Hubby is home for the week and obviously a great help and we are suriving the sleepless nights together. Very nervous for when he goes back to work next week! Also, likely will supplement  breast feeding with formula because Im not sure I will be able to handle exclusive BF... anyways, there is my story!!!