Single Parents

I think this is where this should go [vent]

Call me stupid, or dumb... or not thinking fully about my child but I need to vent.

BD and I were together for 6 months, I got pregnant at 2 months (not proud) and we went on in our relationship. Until I found out that he had been cheating on me through the months that I was too sick, or too tired to 'make him happy'.

We had broken up and about a month and a half later (and still trying to get over him) someone who i have known for quite a while told me that he had feelings for me from our previous history (about a year and a half ago) and told me that he started rehab (for reasons I will not say) and that he wanted to be apart of mine and my Soon to be daughters lives.  we went on a few dates just to make sure he wasn't lying and really wanted to be there. It appeared that he did. 3 weeks later. and he relapsed. and decided a kid was too much, and that he was a druggie, and that was all he would ever be.

I'm a mess. I don't want a lecture or speech on how I should have been smarter, or don't jump into relationships so quickly.

I just needed to let that out. 

Another GBCB. Except for real this time..