3rd Trimester

Vitafusion Pre-natal Vitamins +Mercury?

Hi all! I reached out to Vitafusion Gummy Prenatal vitamins to ask if there was a trace of mercury in their vitamins.  Below is the exact response I received.  Would you infer that this means they might?  I also called and they read me the same paragraph (not very helpful).  I did not get a straight answer.  

"Northwest Natural Products takes the safety and quality of our product very seriously and we have aggressive testing protocols in place to meet these requirements. Our vitafusion? PreNatal? Gummy Vitamins contain high quality, purified fish oil (sourced from tuna) that is tested for heavy metals and other contaminants such as PCB's.  

Each raw material and each batch of finished product is tested as part of our routine series of quality tests conducted on every lot we produce. 

The fish oil and finished product are compliant with state and federal regulations including California?s Proposition 65.

Thank you,

Cindy

Customer Service6350 NE Campus Drive, Vancouver, WA 98661P: (800) 661-2736    F: (360) 737-2692