3rd Trimester

Stupid, but annoying nonetheless

We are less than four week away from welcoming our little one!  We are very excited and I have been on top of readying the nursery and trying to keep the house together/spring cleaning so that I don't have to worry about it.  We had our baby shower a few weeks ago, and got most of the stuff we need.

But can I just say, BuyBuyBaby, while they have a great selection of items, is really an irritating place to be registered?  My husband's office is very generous and ordered us about 15 items from there.  Those fifteen items came in 10 boxes.  I understand they may be shipping from different locations, but it is really irritating to have to deal with all of those boxes and the packaging, not to mention super duper wasteful as most boxes are way too big for the items they contain (i.e. a 24 inch box for a single box of bottles...).  Our recycling has been beyond full every single week, and then we just have boxes sitting around outside which drives me nuts.  Maybe it's part of nesting that I just want everything in order at this point?   This is what my students call "First World Problems."  I realize it is so stupid, and that we are blessed to have such generosity around us.  But BBB needs to figure out their system IMO.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml