1st Trimester

aye dios mio!!! more worries!

Ok i feel as if I post constantly on things that worry me, but you ladies have always given me the best insight! :)

I will be 12 weeks tomorrow and I;ve noticed that my symptoms have been decreasing.  My breasts are more tender than sore and I do have some nausea every morning but it doesnt hit me as hard as it used to, and i'm still always exhausted and there are certian foods and smells that make me just want to vomit.    My first appt. at 10 weeks we couldn't hear the heartbeat because the doctor said it was still early to hear it on the doppler.  I was worried at first, and then wasn't and then recently became really worried again because of the decrease with symptoms.  Have any of you ladies been through this? Please ease my mind from a M/C! :)

Oh also, for the past 2 days, my nose has been bleeding non stop.  Nothing big at all, but if i put a tissue in my nose it comes out where my finger was on the tissue .It stops for maybe an hour a day but other than that i feel whenever i put my tissue in, some blood is on it. But nothing dripping out at all.  My grandma said that she had bloody noses when she was preganant with all her 6 kids.  Idk, if it is sometime normal for women to bleed through the nose because of the hormones, or if i should blame it on my allergies, or if I should call the doctor asap!

Thanks ladies!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml