1st Trimester

Trying to keep this job..(long, be warned)

So about two months ago a good friend of mine put himself on the line and recommended me for a job.  I got it and had been doing brilliantly (perfect attendance, learning quickly, they were talking immediate promotion).  I was stoked.

Well the M/S hit about two weeks ago.  Since then I've missed two days, taken two half days, and I can't get far enough away from the toilet to come in today either.

I'm worried this is going to get me fired.  I'm not even supposed to be allowed sick days until after the 6 month probation period (which, had I gotten that promotion, would have been skipped...but since I missed the day they were going to interview me for it, I got skipped over).  

My fiance just got two jobs and we could be completely fine surviving on his income for a while, but with the wedding and the baby coming we need as much extra money as we can get.

I'm at a loss.

Should I maybe start looking for another job where I'll be sitting instead of standing all day? Maybe one that isn't a good quarter mile from a bathroom?  I'd feel bad leaving after the friend worked so hard to get me in.

I'm thinking about talking this over with HR when I come in (fingers crossed) tomorrow.  She and I hit it off from day 1 and she's been really supportive throughout this whole thing.

Idk, anyone have suggestions or similar issues?  I talked to my mom and her only advice was "suck it up"

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml