3rd Trimester

UPDATE: Swelling first thing in the morning? Pre-E?

Update..

So thank you to everyone who suggested I go in.. My Ob's got me in immediately... and it does appear just based on my symptoms that if I don't have it yet, I am heading that way. My OB took some blood, ordered a 24 hr urine exam.. and an ultrasound as I am measuring 3 weeks ahead. He said there isnt anything I can do to stop it.. and that we will know more once all the testing comes back.

I know that this could easily mean I am put on bed rest/hospital admission and to be honest I am really mad. Not mad at the baby, the doctor or even me.. I am mad at my body.

With this pregnancy I have done everything right.. everything from counting calories, to continued excercise.. and I don't get paid for my leave.. well- with the exception of using vacation and sick and short term disb... I am just really upset.. I know that my doctors will take care of me..I am just not ready to be on bed rest, I dont have the money to be on bed rest.. and I need the time to have after the baby.. I am not ready to have her early...

Advise please.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml