Breastfeeding

MIA Ice pack from lactation room.

So I pump 3 times a day at work. In the morning I put my ice pack in the freezer and store my milk in the fridge in the lactation room. My last session I put my milk in my cooler bag with the ice pack and keep it in my office until it's time to leave. The LR is a 10 min walk round trip, so it's not worth keeping my stuff there after I'm done pumping for the day.

I was packing up this afternoon and opened the freezer to see the spot where I keep my ice pack empty. It wasn't there. I thought maybe I forgot it this morning, but when we got home it wasn't in our freezer either. Luckily I've been dropping my milk off at my DH's office this week and the fridge in his area has plenty of space.(His office is mostly on the way back to mine)

Ice packs aren't that expensive, it just bugs me that someone took something of mine. I'm hoping it was by accident and that my ice pack will be back soon. If not I'll have to head out to BRU to buy another one (the one that came with my PISA). I wonder if writing my name on it will help, my bottles have DD's name on them since they go to DC once I've pumped into them. (And ya, don't want anyone mistaking my milk - yay for blue painters tape and sharpies)

DD born January 2012 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image