1st Trimester

I lost the baby

I'm sure I am not the one and only in the person to say this but I am devastated. My first pg was fine, i'm 27 not at all high risk and this is just the most unexpected thing which makes me feel even more upset. Even after there been no fetal pole at 6w 1 d I was convinced that i probably went through the same thing before but I just didn't know it having not done an u/s that early. Then my prog came back reealy low but hcg great. I still thought all would be ok. But today confirms it I am miscarrying. Then I get sent to labor and delivery for a rhogam shot to add salt to the wound, i get to see the new babies and sit in a delivery room. I can't believe I was telling myself to calm down and all would be ok. I know and believe everything happens for a reason and that there was something wrong but it doesn't mean I hadn't planned in my head a christmas baby.

I don't wish this on anyone and I wish every single one of you the very best in your pregnancies. No woman should have to feel like this.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml