1st Trimester

Chocolate Covered Oysters

I had a conversation with my boyfriend last night because I wanted Chinese... bad! the place I wanted didn't deliver so we had to go pick it up. Doesn't sound bad right? Well, we got into this conersation about cravings... he said I guess that isn't a myth and I said oh I don't think I am there yet... then thought for a second and totally changed my mind. I mean here we are running out (right before a storm I might add) to a specific place because it is all I can think about.

So he says well at least you aren't having the weird craving stuff yet... like fried pickles and icream or chocolate covered oysters. Ummm.... what?!?!

Now my boyfriend is a foreigner (he is from France), and I will admit I have no idea what preggo's eat over there but where the heck did that even come from????

For the record, my cravings so far have been this particular chinese place, a Sonic stawberry cream slush (which I haven't had yet) and queso fries (thank goodness for Alamo drafthouse!)

I really don't think I am ever going to crave what he mentioned, and honestly I can't wait to see what else he comes up with.

What are your cravings so far?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml