1st Trimester

Excited & Scared :):

So, my husband and I found out last night that we are expecting our 2ed baby!! And I'm really excited but really scared!! And here is kinda way

When I was 17, I found out I was pregnant (I was a 1 1/2 weeks late) About a week and 1/2 went by and I got a really sharp pain in my belly, then starting spotting. My mom took my to the hospital & they told me that nothing was wrong. Two days latter I was post to see the baby for the 1st time! Well, the Woman turn and looked at me and told me that I had lost the baby at 7 weeks. (I found out at 10 weeks) I ended up having a DNC done. and it took me a few months to get over the fact that it was just not my time to have a baby!

Well, 3 months to the date of loosing the 1st one, I found out I was pregnant again!! I went to the health Dep. to make sure my eyes was not messing with me. And sure enough, I was pregnant again. About 2 weeks after going to the OB for the 1st time, i got to see the baby!! Before she messed with anything, I asked her if there was a heart beat? Right away she said YES!! I cried for about a hr. Because I was so excited that she was ok!! I saw her at 5 weeks and 5 days. (which means I went to the health Dep. and found out for sure at 3 weeks and 3-4 days :) I ended up carring my daughter full term!! She was born June 6 2011

Now, almost a year later I found out a pregnant with my 2ed child!! But the fer of what happen the 1st time is still in my mind!! I'm so worried that the same thing is going to happen!!! I'm going to the Health Dep. around 1:30 today then calling and getting In with my OB!! 

If any of the other moms/ moms-to-be out there has been throw this can you please help me out