Breastfeeding

MSPI questions

DD has had suspected MSPI - green, slimy, acidic smelling poops; lots of fussing all day long, overeating, reflux, etc. I cut out dairy about 6 weeks ago, and soy as well shortly thereafter. I also took steps to manage a suspected oversupply by strictly feeding one side only. Slowly but surely, the fussing slowed (I'm sure at least part of that is age), her poop became yellowish brown, and she generally seems happier. 

So, there's no way to know whether it was the oversupply or the dairy/soy. I figured since things are better, I should stay off the dairy and soy for at least another month. However, a few nights ago I goofed and ate some guacamole which I quickly realized was way too creamy and probably had quite a bit of sour cream in it. Well, nothing happened (it's been 48 hours since). So, do you think it's OK for me to try eating a bit more dairy? I am not looking for excuses to eat dairy if it will possibly harm DD, but I do think in general I'm eating much less healthily b/c of the diet restrictions, which isn't great either. Thoughts on whether I should test this a bit more or sit tight with my restrictions for awhile?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker