Breastfeeding

Keeping LO awake

I will preface this by saying I apologize in advance if this is a commonly asked question.  I have never even been on this board until today and didn't really search through the posts. 

That being said, my DD is 15 days old.  She still has not regained her birth weight.  I am sure it is because she cannot stay awake for the life of her when I put her to my boob.  She will stay awake for 2-3 minutes and then falls asleep.  I've tried changing sides, undressing her, changing her diaper, tickling her feet and we even tried a cold ice cube on her feet last night.  She pulled her foot away, but kept on sleeping.  She wakes herself up every 1-2 hrs. to eat b/c she is not getting enough when she is supposed to eat.  My supply is ok (i"m drinking lactation tea and taking an herbal supplement to help).  I just don't know what else to do.  I'm physically exhausted, but more importantly I'm mentally exhausted and cry several times a day because I feel like I'm all alone in this battle to feed my baby.  My H tries to be understanding, but he just doesn't fully get it.  Not that I expect him to . . .  

Any other moms deal with this and have suggestions on what to do to keep her awake?  Thanks in advance!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml