Breastfeeding

Kellymom article re: 4mw - breastmilk supply

I suppose I am probably reading into this too much, but I was reading this on kellymom:

"Now mom?s milk supply diminishes because punkin isn?t eating well during the day ? too many things going on, and he?s going through some new developmental stages (when Hildegarde is learning something new, she doesn?t nurse as well until the new skill is mastered). IF mom has kept Buford/Hildegarde on a schedule since day 1, then she will probably NOT be able to increase her supply ? not with pumping, not with herbs. If she fed her baby frequently enough and laid down enough prolactin receptors in the first two weeks to a month, there is hope that we can bring the milk back up. But if she was truly ?obeying? a schedule and only feeding every 2.5 to 3 hours, she may not be able to (depending on mom?s breastmilk storage supplies, etc). "

and now I am worried that my supply might drop as this starts happening more and more. DD is definitely getting more distracted during feedings.

I am worried because she was in NICU for her first 2.5 weeks and was fed on a 3 hour schedule with me pumping every 3 hours. She did not start breastfeeding on demand until about 3 weeks old when she got home. Is this prolactin receptors thing a big deal for my supply? Currently I don't have any supply issues and had a huge oversupply from pumping, which has now corrected itself. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml