3rd Trimester

Doctor said not to dye my hair :(

So I made another post, about not feeling very beautiful right about now. Between swelling in my feet ankles, hands and face, my face breaking out, splotchy complexion, the glorious stretch marks (I look like a pink zebra), and the necessary weight gain, I just feel totally unattractive. Through it all I love my baby boy and I wouldn't change a thing, I'm growing a little life so I know it's all worth it, but I'd really like to feel pretty again. I wanted to pamper myself and so I set up an appointment to get my hair cut next week, first time in over a year, so I am looking forward to that. But I also wanted to dye my hair, it's been a long time, and my hair natural hair is this awful mousey brown color. I look great as a red head, so I wanted to go back to that, but I called my doctors office just to double check, and he said absolutely not.

I am confused? I have seen many many posts about ladies getting their hair done. I wanted to do the box treatment, I had planned on opening the window and everything to keep well ventilated. But he said no, I know every doctor is different, but what would you do?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml