Single Parents

Immaculate Conception?

So as much as I try to be civil to LO's father the more I don't want to talk to him. I send him a message telling him I have a dr's appointment, he sends me one saying he can't get over me, and how depressed he is and that his life has no meaning. I send him a message on LO's progress (like all tests came back negative fore birth defects!!), I hear nothing back from him.

I send him a message that I would like to come by and collect my things from his house, even taking his feelings into consideration and asking if it would be easier for him if I went when he wasn't there. (becuase apparently every time he sees me he winds up back in the hospital because he tries to kill himself.) He sends a message back for me to grow up and he is so happy he is going to move back to Minnesota.

He promised me in Feb that he was going to start looking for a job. When I asked recently if he had found one yet he said his therapist said he should go on disability. He hasn't worked in 6 years! His ex said when he lived in MN with her he never had a problem working then when he moved back NJ all the sudden he had a dr's note saying he couldn't work. It is now 6 years later and he is still pulling the I am to depressed to work ish. If he is so depressed then why do I see pictures of him out drinking with his friends all over facebook.

Anyway I told him I had bought furniture for the baby and told him how much it was and he didn't offer to give me any money towards it. And since he doesn't pay child support for his first child one can only assume he has no intentions of getting a job and paying for this one either.  So since we were never married and he plans on leaving the state if I never go for child support and he never goes to court for visitations does my baby just not have a father and I can leave it at that or do I still need to go to court and file for sole custody?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml