Breastfeeding

Low supply during the day

Okay, so I've been working really really hard to EBF my 10 week old DS. I started out with practically no milk and have done everything under the sun to increase supply. I'm finally on domperidone (day 4) and have made it down to 6 oz of formula supplement a day.  I'd like to go lower but I have this problem...

I have plenty of milk at night. I'll go for a good 12-16 hour stretch without a supplement. (Today I went from 10pm last night to 1:30pm this afternoon.)  After that it's like I just... run out. I can't seem to produce milk fast enough in the afternoon. My breasts feel completely empty and baby gets frustrated and stops even trying to suck after a certain point.

Is there anything I can do about this?? I know hormones cause higher supply during the night but I'm desperate to get off this last bit of formula! We nurse nonstop at night (every 1.5 hours or so) and through the morning.  He goes long stretches in the afternoon before he gets hungry but once he does, there is nothing there!

Suggestions please?