3rd Trimester

Thank you notes.....from my wedding last June

Ok, so I was just reading the question on the 3rd trimester home page about thank you notes. This isn't for my baby shower (this is my 3rd pregnancy so I didn't have a shower), it is actually for my wedding (not the shower, I actually sent those thank yous out).  My hubby and I got married last June and everything was so hectic I never sent the thank you notes out! I feel sooo guilty. My mom is always so good at those things and she kept reminding me, and being the awful procrastinator that I am, waited about 3 months to even start. I then realized I didn't have enough and so I said to myself I would buy more cards.....never happened. Am I a terrible person? It's not like I never said thank you- I made a point to thank EVERYONE at the wedding. Please no rude comments...I realize I may be a tacky person to some of you, a dumb, forgetful person to others, and maybe even just a damn human being who makes mistakes sometimes.....hopefully its the latter and not the former. Thanks for the feedback.