3rd Trimester

Vent, massive vent

So my FIL stops by this evening and tells DH and me that he and my MIL are planning on leaving in the next week to visit my SIL in Indiana--we live in PA. No big deal right? Well they also agreed to watch Lo whenever I go into labor (this is when you look at my ticker and realize it's an any day kind of thing)! To make matters worse, I will likely have a scheduled induction in WV next week! If I don't make it to the induction, that means when I go into labor, I'll have to drive to WV from PA to the hospital. Why so far you ask? I'm high risk and need to deliver down there. Can't someone else watch Lo? Nope. We've had these plans in place for weeks and weeks, and now they decide to go visit my SIL because she's fighting with her husband...during my 39th week. WTF.

When he said that they were preparing to leave, my face actually tingled because my BP went up. If they aren't here, I guess I'll be driving myself to WV in labor so DH can stay with Lo. FML!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic