3rd Trimester

TIRED and frustrated about it!

I'm 29 weeks now and for the last 3 weeks or so I have been completely exhausted! I am usually very very busy with online school getting my MSN and working as a Registered Nurse on a busy floor but over the last month school has ended for summer and I've gone down to part-time status at work to prepare for baby...I'm not sure if it's these changes or if it's the pregnancy but I have been super tired lately and not able to wake up literally before 11 in the afternoon. I feel SO guilty when my hubby calls from work and asks me how I'm doing because I'm always like...well... just laying here..or.. just woke up. I feel so lazy and I think it's because I'm so used to being on the go all of the time. It's usually hard for me to sit still... So

Am I being lazy? Should I force myself out of bed at a decent time and go on a walk or be a productive person or should I just let body decide for me... This is getting very frustrating because I wake up and my day is half over!  Besides I still have 9 or so more weeks to go.. could this last until baby comes?? I hope I get the burst of energy towards the end so I can do some nesting, but what if I don't!?

BabyFruit Ticker