3rd Trimester

And This is exactly why I didnt want a second shower/sprinkle.

I was dead against it.... My family does not do showers for the second baby. I had a shower with my first son... Im now having a girl and my mom and grandma wanted to throw a small party.  They are having about 10 of my aunts and cousins over my moms house for food and drinks. My mom opened the invitation to my MIL because my MIL wanted to throw this huge party and my mom told her that I did not want that...

I didnt want anything because I dont need people to buy things for me... I have everything from my first.. I just need clothes, and I can buy them. I dont want people to think Im needy, or greedy or what have you...

I get a call from my husbands cousin saying that she didnt get an invite and one other aunt did and another cousin as well. I said I have nothing to do with it and to call my MIL, as she was given 10 invitations to invite whoever she wanted... So now I found out my husbands family think that I made the guest list and its me who isnt inviting them... Hell You can all stay home... I dont want to sound selfish that I dont appreciate it... but I didnt want anything because of this reason.. and People looking at me as If Im doing anything....

Ok Vent over... just really pissed!!!