Breastfeeding

AHA! I have an excess lipase issue

My daughter completely refuses the bottle no matter what we do. I suspected a lipase issue two months ago, but apparently the little study I did to figure it out was flawed and here I am, she is 4 months old and I have a freezer full of nasty BM.

It seems that my milk is going bad fairly quickly, so I'll likely have to scald the milk at my desk at work. I read this blog article, http://simplyrebekah.com/excess-lipase/ and now I'm going to pick out a bottle warmer. 

Has anyone used any other brands besides the Munchkin one mentioned in her blog? It seems like that one works because you can overfill with water to reach the desired temperature. I don't care how much it costs (I mean, I am not rolling in dough or anything, but I need something that will really work), I need one that I can sort of let do it's thing and reach about 160-ish degrees because I'll be at work and may not be able to focus 100% on it. It looks like you can set the Dr. Brown's bottle warmer to run for a specified amount of time. Has anyone used that one to scald milk?

(By the way, excess lipase + working mom = sucky)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic