3rd Trimester

Your Opinion Please... (especially 2+ time mommas)

Yes, I want you to be my crystal ball!

I delivered my daughter at 37 weeks so I have never been "this" pregnant.  Also, this pregnancy is COMPLETELY different. 

Well, my son has been measuring in the 85th percentile for a while (my daughter was 50th) and last week during my scan they let me know my fluid was a little high but nothing crazy (last time fluid was low). 

My doctor measured my fundal height and its 42 weeks!  Forgetting that I have a RCS (b/c I see a perinatologist not my OB) he said, "well, if you make it to 39 weeks without spontaneously laboring....we will go back and check this baby's weight".  I reminded him that I only had one more appointment with him and he said-- "oh yes, its a RCS, then it doesn't really matter how big this baby is..."

Anyone measured this large and still made it to their delivering date?  I still have 12 days until my RCS and other than soreness and cramping I am fine....  Any one have any words of wisdom or past experience here? I really want to make it until 5/7 but now I'm a little freaked out.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml