3rd Trimester

Delivery Room Question for 2+ moms

This is my mom's first grandchild and she is very excited! She has been a very big support through  my whole pregnancy and buying all kinds of stuff for the baby. I asked her the other day when she wanted me to call her, when I was going into the hospital or after LO has arrived. And she said that she wanted to be notified right away so she could be there for the whole thing. As much as I love my mom she can be very overbearing and too helpful at times. I also get annoyed with her very easily. I know that she is going to want to be in the room with me as much as possible. I have no problem telling her that I don't want her in the room during the actual delivery, I only want that to be between me and DH. However, I am debating whether or not I even want her in the room before the actual delievery or if I only want DH. I know it would break her heart if I said no. For second time mom's, did you have any one else in the room before delivery besides DH? Did they annoy you or was it helpful? I just don't want to be annoyed and have any more stress during a painful period. What is ya'lls opinion on having other people in the room leading up to delivery? 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml