3rd Trimester

Im tired of turning on the TV and seeing this.

I understand that someone lost their son. that is very unfortunate, sad and unfair....However, the media coverage on the Trayvon case is too much...and there is talks of making it a movie. In my opinion this case has nothing to do with race...but RIGHT vs WRONG. Thats it! Al sharpton and jesse jackson need to sit down somewhere and let justice be served. 

Why isnt anyone talking about the lady in Texas who was shot mutiple times in the chest and had her 3 DAY OLD baby taken from her????? Why isnt that getting the same attention? A baby lost a mother, a husband lost a wife.....This whole "racism" thing seems a bit off balance to me. A lot of people disagreed w/ me and said I am only saying it because I am pregnant.

(the crazy part she was black and the lady was white....she wanted to pass that child off as hers?) 

The only thing we can do is keep both families in our thoughts and prayers. And teach our children right from wrong starting at an early age.  

I know this has nothing to do with pregnancy...it was just bugging me...and I like to see other people's point of views 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml