3rd Trimester

Worrying about baby as each day gets closer.....

Ok there are a couple things I am really worried....ok FREAKING out about...and being a first time mom I don't know what's normal.....

1. My doctor asked me if I am showing signs of labor....WHAT!?!? I have never done this before, I have no idea what to feel for, look for besides the obvious water breaking....

2. SIDS....over the last month I have seen two instances of this and it was something I knew was out there and happening but when it hits people you know....it made my head just start spinning and now I am so scared....more scare than going through labor!

2b. Is co-sleeping, room sharing, crib the best way to go???....this goes along with question 2....hence the 2b.

3. Nap time....how often do babies get naps, do I just let them fall asleep on their own and sleep or do I set up schedules...so confusing

and finally......

4. HOW DO YOU STOP WORRYING SO MUCH AND JUST ENJOY YOUR AMAZING PRECIOUS GIFT???

thanks ladies, I am a natural worrier and just want to be able to enjoy my baby girl when she gets here not be scared all the time :/