Breastfeeding

Freezer Stash - Morning Foremilk

Every night I go about 12 hours between DS's last feeding and first feeding of the morning, needless to say my breast are very engourged when I wake up. Since I have so much milk and DS doesn't drink all of it I've been pumping off about 4 oz everyday to relieve engourgement and also to prevent DS from choking. I now have a HUGE freezer stash of this morning milk but I can tell that it is very watery and must be mainly foremilk. My question is, what do I do with all of this? I'm a working mom and I pump enough each day for DS' daycare bottles but some of this milk is starting to hit the 3 month freezer mark and I am worried it is going to go bad. I don't really want to give DS any of this freezer milk since I'd prefer to send him with the freshest stuff possible. What should I do with my freezer stash? Do I just need to dump it? I'm not planning on weaning anytime soon but when I do would I be able to use it for his bottles? Or since it's mainly foremilk will it not provide him with enough calories for the day? Anyone else in a similar situation? TIA!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml