Breastfeeding

1 week old nursing an hour and still not satisfied?

First, a bit of background info. I had DD Monday at 36 weeks. She tore up my nipples due to shallow latch and wasn't able to sustain energy to nurse so I started pumping a couple of days ago. I will get about 1 1/2 oz every couple hours and we have been bottle feeding her that.

I desperatly want to nurse her so I brought her back to the breast today with a shield and she latched on and nursed 20-30 minutes on one breast, acted hungry after burping so I gave her the other side. Same story, nursed 20-30 minutes on and off while falling asleep, but when I took her off after she had fallen asleep she rooted around and was fussy and gumming her hands. So I put her back on the original side where she nursed on and off for an additional 10 and then on the other side where she fell asleep. So I had her nurse both sides twice for a total of an hour and 20 minutes and she still was rooting when I was swaddling her. Any ideas? Is she getting enough or is she tired since a 36 weeker can't nurse as well? I'm at a complete loss.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml