Breastfeeding

A little concerned about breast milk appearance

I EP for DS, who's 3 months old, since day 1.  My BM always looks the same (white opaque).  I had a crazy day today and so I went about 12 hours without pumping.  :(   That is not typical at all.

Obviously I became engorged and so I just pumped.  Normally my right breast is the superstar and produces more than the left.  However, my right breast only put out about an oz and it was very watery in appearance.  My left breast put out close to 7 oz and was its normal thicker-appearing white color. 

Is it ok to give DS that watery BM?  I know it's safe but is it going to have less fat/calories because of it's watery appearance?  I worry he won't be satisfied. Maybe I should just mix it with other expressed BM.  And does the watery-looking BM have anything to do with me being engorged?  I don't feel like I'm empty in my right breast but I pumped for 30-40 minutes.  Will this happen again with my next pumping session?  Hoping I don't start to have supply issues.  Going so long without pumping isn't something I normally do.  TIA!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml