3rd Trimester

Oh my gosh, I should not have done that!

Yesterday after my 35 week appt. (where I found out this baby boy was measuring 6 lbs 8 oz at the 33 week u/s!!!) I stopped by a bakery to pick up some pastries for a friend who just had a baby. I was in Beverly Hills and had just shut my door getting into my car and some person flies by in their car and nails my car, my brand new 2012 Sienna minivan we just bought 3 weeks ago! I flew out of the car and ran down the middle of the street like a  huge pregnant maniac and caught up to him 1/2 a block down at the red light. I rapped on his window and yelled, "umm, you just nailed my friggin car!" I was proud of myself for not swearing.

He said he didn't "know" he hit it, even though the lady behind him got out of her car and said, "you just hit a pregnant ladie's car!" I had to trust him to pull around the block and he did, driving his brand new BMW SUV (I'm pretty sure he knew he hit me and had insurance!) Ugh, the point being that I SHOULD NOT HAVE RUN FLAT OUT to catch him, I could BARELY walk last night. I literally feel like my pubic bone is breaking in 50 pieces and am sooo achy down low. I'm so glad I didn't have my kids with me, don't worry I wouldn't have left them to chase him down! But, does anyone have ANY advice on the pain I am feeling below becaue I am literally hobbling and I was almost crying rolling over in bed last night, and I have a high pain tolerance. Ugh, not what I needed. So note to your pregnant selves, do not sprint anywhere at 35 weeks!

ETA: Just the side of my car got hit, the rear view mirror was smashed and took the brunt of it, so the pain I am feeling is definitely just from sprinting down the street in a hormonal rage. If I was more impacted I definitely would have gone straight back to the ob's office. Baby has been super active too.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml