3rd Trimester

Maternity shots - WWYD

One of my DH's really good friends is a professional photographer and she took our maternity shots for us.  We offered to pay her, but she insisted that the shots are her baby present for us.  We bought her a gift certificate, but she wouldn't take it.  

Anyways, the pictures turned out amazing and we absolutely love them!  However, she has also posted them on her photography website.  I'm very private by nature and don't like to have pictures of me floating out there, especially the ones where I'm half naked (belly shots).  Since we never discussed this beforehand, I'm not sure what to do.  DH thinks that we should let her post a few pictures, just not the ones I'm uncomfortable with.  DH's argument is that I post pictures of myself on Facebook, so this is not THAT different.  FYI - I do have a Facebook account and post pictures there, but I have the highest privacy setting, have very few "friends" on my profile and don't let anyone tag me on photos.  I know I probably sound really weird, but I honestly just do not fee comfortable having ANY pictures of me posted widely on the internet.

Do you think the friend would be offended if I were to (a) ask her to remove all the pictures; or (b) ask her to remove only the ones that I'm very uncomfortable with?  Am I being completely unreasonable?  I don't want to come across as being unappreciative since like I said, she spent a LOT of time doing this and the pictures themselves are gorgeous.