3rd Trimester

I'm having a pity party today

I honestly just feel like crying all over stupid stuff.  All the little things have added up.  The biggest of which is my butt is on fire with a hemorrhoid that has decided to flare back up even though I have been drinking water, taking stool softeners and fiber supplements.  I give up.  I don't have any hope of making it through labor without it coming back.  I'm afraid that for the rest of my life I will be dealing with this on occasion and it sucks.  I feel like I have gained 5lb in one week (in reality it was probably 3 but still) that is making me feel horrible.  I went to the gym to at least do something even though I wasn't really in the mood I forced myself.  I managed to find a cardio machine with the perfect view of the tv I wanted to watch and of course every other freaking treadmill was open and some guy has to hop on the one in front of me and block my view of the tv.  Then I stop at the grocery store on the way home and the one item I want is out of stock.  I know this is all stupid stuff but I am so over it right now.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers