Breastfeeding

FTM EPing/BF-LONG sorry...

I have been lurking on this board and have seen a number of posts about EPing...I do not exculsively pump, however, the majority of my DD's feeding are bottled breastmilk with a few regular feedings per day.  

I am worried about keeping up my supply as it seems that at 2 weeks she is already increasing her food amount to about 2.5 to 3 oz per feeding.  I feed her every three hours (middle of night I extend to four and five hour slots) so she gets about 7 feedings per day.  

I BF directly the first feeding of the day and ther dinnertime feeding (around 7:30).  However at the 7:30 feeding I usually find I have to supplement with another ounce of bottled.  The AM feeding seems to satisfy her.  

I pump three times a day and get about 5-6 ounces (combined both sides) each time I pump.  I plan on increasing my pumping to four times a day (as I freeze one of the pumpings that I do for traveling, etc...)

I feel very overwhelmed with the feeding schedule in general and while I don't have a big problem with getting her to latch on (although i swear by nipple shields), I cannot breastfeed her directly every three hours, especially since it takes her twice as long to feed. I also need to have the freedom to go out in public and feed her when necessary, as I am just not comfortable breastfeeding her directly in a public setting. 

I will definitely take the advice of past posters to just rinse and refrigerate the pump parts (that will help!) to speed up the process and its always an option to not freeze the fourth pump so that I have more daily milk, however I just feel very overwhelmed after only two weeks and am worried that I will have to just give up the BF all together and just use formula as most of my peers do...

Any advice fellow bumpies? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml