Breastfeeding

Im worried that I am not producing enough...

I know that everyone says, "your body will have plenty for baby".  DS is almost a month old and eats every 2-3 hours.  He was strictly on every 3 hours but the past week it's more like 2 - 2.5.  He will nurse one one side per session and nurses anywhere from 20-30 minutes before falling asleep.  Obviously with BFing, I have no idea how much he is actually consuming.  There are plenty of wet/dirty diapers so that's not really a concern.  I pump and feed him from bottles every now and again if I am out and about or if people are over and DH feeds him a bottle at 2am when he gets home from work.   When fed from a bottle he will eat 3 ounces.  If I pump (immediately after nursing) I will get 2 oz out of the breast he did not nurse from and 1 oz out of the breast he nursed on (3 oz total).  If I don't nurse prior to pumping - I will get 2-2.5 from each side.  It makes me nervous that he will eat 3 oz from a bottle - but yet...I'm only getting 2 out of my boobs.  Do you think this could mean he isn't getting enough when he nurses?? and that is why he is always rooting and wanting to eat every 2 hours instead of every 3 like he used to when he was younger?
BFP #1 - 4/11/2011 - EDD: 12/22/2011 -Natural MC 5/18/2011 @ 8w6d BFP #2 - 08/12/2011 - EDD: 04/21/2012 *PLEASE BE MY STICKY BABY -- 1st U/S 9/12/2011 - Healthy baby seen -- Heartbeat at 166! image Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest Image and video hosting by TinyPic