3rd Trimester

My US Tech today was Awesome

Went in for OB & US appointment. I'm HR & the appointment was to check percentile. Lately people have commented how small I look for 35 weeks, etc...etc. I've always been a small framed individual as it is. But my US tech did measurements & I kept telling her how concerned I was about how small I looked & baby's weight. Turns out she's in the 31st percentile, weight 5lbs & projected to weigh about 7lbs at birth. Then continued to say, just because you don't look like the average woman in Wal-mart doesn't mean you're unhealthy. I BUSTED out laughing & needless to say, she made me feel 10x better & reassured me baby & I are perfectly healthy :D.

Then proceeded to ask how much I've gained, which was about 37lbs... It's nice to get a compliment like that every once in awhile. I use to hate being thin (metabolism/genetics) b/c as a thin individual, I've never gone up to someone & said gosh you're fat - but I do get the gosh you're so skinny from about every overweight person I've encountered...So please ppl, if you're feeling insecure - don't take it out on those who look better than you. Better yet, work on bettering yourself.

AND NYAH!!! to all the ppl who say I look to small, etc...etc...