Breastfeeding

Am I storing milk right?

I EP and manage to stay about a day ahead.  I just want to make sure I am doing this right.

I know milk can stay at room temp for about 6-8 hours.  I pump and store that milk in a big bottle and leave it on the counter (not by a window or sunlight).  When I pump the next time 2-3 hours later, I add the milk to that big bottle so that there is 2-3 pumped in the same one.  When I get to the to top the bottle (or 6-8 hours, whichever is first), I label it and put it in the fridge.  In the morning, I take the oldest milk out of the fridge, swish it around (not shake) to get the fat mixed in.  Then I separate it into small bottles of 3 ounces each and put back in the fridge.  I always put out the bottle to be used next on the counter to get it to room temperature by time I use it (usually 2-3 hours).  Is that ok to do to get it to room temp?

Thanks in advance, I just want to make sure I am doing this correctly.  She has been spitting up a lot the past few days and I am wondering if it is something with my milk, possible allergy, etc.... 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml