3rd Trimester

XP: "Low normal" fluid levels & 3d u/s FAIL

DH and I were so excited for our u/s today. One to check on my low lying placenta (which has just barely cleared the 3cm cut-off so technically it's not low lying anymore) and a 3d one. Well we found out my fluid levels are low-normal (they're at a 9.2 I believe she said) and when they get down to 5 there is reason for concern. My last u/s a month or so ago my level was a 13. Does anyone have experience with this? My next OB appt is Wednesday so I plan on asking then.

Because of the lower fluid level and the fact that LO was wedged up against the wall of my uterus with his hands across his face we got to reschedule our 3d because she just could not get a clear picture. He would NOT move lol. I find this ironic because in the evening my stomach looks like there's a 3-ring circus going on in there but earlier in the day he just wants to be left alone apparently. We will try again in a week and a half.

Mr. & Mrs. UMich! July 2006! :-)
DX: High FSH/DOR
It took 44 cycles, just over 3 years, 6 failed IUI's in MI, and 1 round of IVF at CCRM to get our BFP!

Beta #1 (9dp5dt) = 206, Beta #2 (11dp5dt) = 438
1st u/s @ 6w5d = 11/11/11 = ONE little bean! HB 120bpm!
?Our Baby Boy Born June 26th, 2012?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker