3rd Trimester

Ugh how long can "false labor" last!! --a vent

Last Wed. I started have lots of BH that turned into cramping and lower back pain. I went to L&D, they said I was having regular contrax (every 3 mins) but I was far enough along, they weren't going to stop it (35 weeks), so they sent me home.

Since then on and off I've been having "episodes" of contrax--that's in addition to the normal amount of BH.

Well, last night around 4-5pm I started having lots of BH, lots of cramping and lower back pain, just like before. I'm ok if I sit really still, but even turning from hip to hip on the couch sets them off. I can't move with out bringing them on. Of course they aren't consistent enough to go to L&D. I know they will just send me home again. And when I was there the last time, they checked me and it wasn't changing my cervix anyhow.

One of my friends said last night that his wife was like this for about 30 days before she went into labor! I'm so tired from the constant on and off of contrax. I don't know if I can do this for 30 days. ::insert whinny noises and huffs:: 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic