3rd Trimester

What breast pump did you get?

So as a 4th time mom you would think I wouldn't need to post this:)  However, neither my second nor third babies would take a bottle (we weren't very diligent about offering it every day, so it was kind of our fault), so I didn't need to use the pump I had bought and used for my first.  This time around I really want to get the baby taking a bottle, so I need to be better about pumping.

Anyways, what breast pump would you recommend?  I haven't done any research on it since I bought my first 7 years ago and there are a lot more models out there now.  Figured you ladies have probably done more current research.  I am looking for a double electric.  Nothing too expensive though because I am only going to be using it enough to introduce a bottle once a day and this is our last baby, but I don't want the cheapest version either if it might break on me right away.  I had a Medela originally and when I tried to pump with it after my 3rd baby, the milk backed up and spilled everywhere, despite thoroughly cleaning it and buying all new tubing and supplies.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Erin 2.19.06 - Carter Joseph 5.28.08 - Gavin David 6.16.10 - Liam Michael 4.29.12 - Baby Boy #4 due!