3rd Trimester

Appendix pain?

The past week or so I've been having this pain I've sort of written off as just another pregnancy pain. I was talking to a coworker today about it and she mentioned it might have something to do with my appendix. I know all of our organs scootch around when we are pregnant so I'm not even sure where my appendix is right now... But the pain I feel is inward next to my right hip. It goes from a dull ache to extreme at times that can cause me to double over. I've drank water because I figured maybe I was dehydrated but that doesn't always seem to help. And I've tried to walk around to ease the pain but when it's that bad, I can't walk at all and it seems to make it worse. I woke up in the middle of the night recently with the pain and once I was able to move, I rushed to the bathroom to vomit (I'm not sure if it was related because my morning sickness has been so on and off lately.)

So, just wondering if anyone else has experienced this. Could it just be RLP? Is that even where my appendix is?

I'm going to the doctor next week and plan to ask then. But the comment from my coworker has been weighing on my mind. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml