Breastfeeding

EP questions....

FTM here and I am planning on exclusively pumping ....the only thing I am a planner and a little concerned as to how this all works out....

I was sexually abused and still carry underlying issues with certain things so that is why I want to EP......I won't budge on that since I don't want to have ANY issue what so ever between that and feeding my child.

So once the baby is born I will be able to express the colostrum and feed it to my baby? Will I be able to use my pump to stimulate for my milk to come in? Any tips or suggesting for pumping and then feeding? I realize I won't be able to build up a stash right away and this is going to be a lot of extra work...but I feel it is worth it. 

Sorry for all of these questions, but I figured you ladies were the ones to ask. I have read some books but they all really focus on actual breastfeeding so I was hoping you all would be able to give me better advice. I also just want to have a game plan in case the hospital tries to push me into formula....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker