Breastfeeding

Working moms who share pump room

A few times a month I work out of our NY office and it has become a real pain in the butt with pumping.  I don't have an office in NY, so I have to use the mother's room to pump.  The room itself is very nice, but there are 5, sometimes 6 women using it during the day.  It seems like a lot to me, especially if they were all to use it privately.  It seems common for them to share the room to accommodate everyone.  I'm just curious for those of you that use a common room to pump, how many moms use it?  I'm not sure if I am comfortable sharing while pumping, but it might be my only option to pump! I'd rather share than use a restroom.  Our NY office has all clear window offices and conference rooms, so using one of those is not an option.  I don't want to make a big deal about it because I'm only there a few times (5-6 days) a month, but is there anything in the law about ratio for rooms to women pumping?  Should I just be glad I have a space and suck it up and share the room? My company probably has about 5000 employees in NY, but I work in a male dominated field, so there are less women than men.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml