Breastfeeding

EBF baby only takes 1 oz from bottle

Okay guys, I need some help here.  LO has always been EBF with a bottle here and there, especially when we're visiting with H's family, I just am not comfortable BF around them.  So lately LO will take the bottle, only take one ounce and be satisfied.  She'll burp but want nothinge else to do with the bottle, until she's hungry an hour later - when she only takes another single ounce. When she nurses, it's about every 2 hours and she latches for 10-12 minutes. 

I'm trying to get her on the bottle more (she's going to have no choice here soon), so I tried to have H feed her last night.  It had been a solid 2 hours since she ate last and had really been rooting.  It was like a fight to get her to take an ounce from the bottle - she wouldn't take anymore and fell asleep. 

She's growing and thriving, so I'm sure she's getting more than that when she nurses... so, WTF should we be doing to encourage her to take more from the bottle?  I can't picture myself sending 8 bottles to daycare on a daily basis...  TIA!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml