June 2012 Moms
Options

The nursery is DONE! (PIP)

Dh was suppose to take pictures yesterday with his fancy camera, but that did not happen.  Surprise, surprise.  So my phone took over this morning.  

The frames above the bed will have 8x10 pictures of dh's parents, my parents and my brother/his wife.  We'll say 'good night' to them each night before bed. (We're pulling the crib away from the wall slightly when baby is in it so the frames can't fall in to the crib during an earthquake.)  The frames above the dresser have his ultra sound pictures in them, and the blank frame will have a picture of the baby when he's born.  

The swing is not staying in the room, but we don't want to deal with it in the living room right now.  

The four lower bins in the toy/bookshelf have: beanie babies/plushies, wooden toys, teething/sensory toys and puppets.  The upper bin has board books.

The bins in the changing table area have disposable diapers, g Diapers (small), g Diaper inserts and Bert's Bees products/clippers/etc.  

I have a business that sells used children's books/teaching supplies, so I'm a bit obsessed with children's literature.  Hence the books and plushies.

My friend made me the mobile for my birthday without even thinking about the nursery, so I'm psyched that it fit so well.

I have both dh's and my diaper bag hanging by the door so we can grab them on the way out.  I can also make sure dh keeps his stocked this way.